Imagine the enjoyment of living your tiny house dream! At Tiny House Solutions we can help you achieve this dream by building a quality, safe, thermally efficient, comfortable and competitively priced tiny house and one that meets your needs and budget.
We have 5 base models to choose from. You can also use these as a guide on customised design options.
Use the arrows to navigate through the gallery, or click an image to expand.
Model 7.2m Liveable
The liveable model has no loft and sleeping is via a motorised elevator bed platform, which allows good use of space for sitting and eating when not in use. The wet room contains a wider doorway, step free access into shower and a location for a wash tub or washing machine. French doors allow easy access for mobility aids.
7.2m Length x 2.4m Width x 2.9m Height
Starting from $90,000
Model 8.4m Liveable
This model includes a motorised elevator bed platform, wardrobes, fold down table for eating and sitting, space for full height fridge, a pantry and plenty of bench space. The French doors allow for each access with mobility aids. The wet room allows for step free access into the shower and wider doorway and contains a location for a washing machine or wash tub.
Dimensions 8.4m Length x 2.4m Width x 2.9m Height
Starting from $97,500
Model 6m Loft
This design allows for a double bed sleeping loft, accessed by stairs with storage. A wet room which allows for step free access for showering. Fold down table for eating and working, providing more lounging area when not in use. The kitchen includes a space for underbench fridge and bench space for food preparation.
6.0m Length x 2.4m Width x 4.3m Height
Starting from $79,500
Model 7.2m Loft
This design includes two lofts for sleeping or storage, which are accessed via stairs with storage and the second via a ladder. The kitchen provides for a full height fridge and the wet room allows for step free access for showering. The French door allows for enhanced connection between inside and outside.
7.2m Length x 2.4m Width x 4.3m Height
Starting from $90,000
Our Tiny Houses are built to incorporate:
We design to meet your needs, maximizing convenience and catering for differing levels of mobility.
- French doors for liveable designs to allow wheelchair access
- Elevator bed or murphy bed for ground floor sleeping
- Reduced trip hazards in wet room
- Cabinet height can be varied to allow ease-of-use
Our sustainable designs will help to reduce your environmental footprint, whilst remaining comfortable for you to live in.
- Double glazed windows to keep the heat in during winter
- High levels of insulation in walls, floor and roof for greater thermal comfort
- Efficient building practices to reduce generation of waste
- Selection of sustainable building materials
- Low flush toilet or composting toilet option
- Energy efficient LED Lighting
- Energy efficient infrared heater panel & ceiling fan
You can rest assured that your tiny house will be constructed to comply with all relevant Australian Standards.
- Skid base
- Construction by a registered domestic builder
- Electrical work certified to Australian Standards
- Plumbing and gas fitting certified to Australian Standards
- Use of Australian Standards compliant products
Our Tiny Houses include the following on all models:
- Skid base designed for our structurally insulated panel system (SIPS)
- Jack stands
Walls, Roof and Flooring
- Structurally insulated R2.4 wall panels (range of profile and colour options)
- R4 roof panels (Surfmist colour)
- Subfloor insulation of R1.4
- Double glazed aluminium awning windows and door (French door for liveable designs)
- Plywood flooring, underfloor sheeting and timber joists
Elevator or murphy bed for ground floor sleeping
Loft with balustrading and stairs, steps or ladder
- Cabinetry and drawers
- Stainless steel sink
- Tap mixer
- Choice of: Ceramic cooktop OR gas hotplates OR oven (optional)
- Efficient LPG instantaneous hot water
- Flushing toilet (composting toilet option available)
- Exhaust fan
- Vanity basin and cupboard
- Shower rose
- Mirror or Shaving cupboard (optional)
- Towel hangers
- Laundry wash tub in liveable models
Lighting, heating and cooling
- LED lights
- DC reverse cycle ceiling fans
Why not talk to us about additional options?